The Jaquet GreenLine product family of speed sensors and tachometers includes over 50 speed sensors with various measuring principles and 4 tachometer modules to provide speed sensing and -control solutions for a wide range of applications and industries. The GreenLine F12S sensor is a zero speed hall effect speedsensor with a 12×1 thread and 1 m silicone cable.
The Jaquet GreenLine F-series Zero Speed Hall Effect speed sensors are suitable for generating square wave signals proportional to rotary speeds. The sensors include a static function, which guarantees pulse generation down to 0 Hz. The sensor function is independent of rotational mounting angle.
- Housing: Threaded M12x1, stainless steel, IP67
- Connection: 1 m silicone cable, 0.34 mm²
- Overall length: 69 mm
- Thread Length: 50 mm
GreenLine Zero Speed Hall Effect speed sensors
- Temperature rating: -40 – +125 °C
- Signal output: Frequency proportional to speed
- Electrical: Square wave output, NPN with 2.7 Ohm pull up
- Frequency range: 0 Hz – 15 kHz
- Connection: 3-wire connection
- Supply voltage: 8 – 25 VDC
- Module range: 1.0 or larger
- DP range: 25 or coarser
Jaquet GreenLine hall effect speed sensors are suitable for a wide range of applications, including low speed engine, diesel engine, gas engine, gearbox, pump and fan applications.